Cisco has released a product designed specifically to improve the communication efficiency of small businesses. The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series is simple, affordable, and easy to manage. This solution eliminates multiple servers and combines voice, data, voicemail, Automated Attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities.
Additional Benefits of the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- Integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, e-mail, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Supports up to 50 users in flexible deployment models based on your needs.
- Call processing capability is included and enabled via Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Automated attendant and integrated voicemail are included and enabled via Cisco Unity Express software.
- The Unified Communications 500 Series is expandable by adding the Cisco Catalyst Express 520 Series companion switches.
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business and the Cisco Catalyst Express 520 are integral parts of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, a complete system of voice, data, video, and wireless networking products for small businesses. This system provides companies with a new way to communicate, enabling secure access to information anytime and anywhere, while helping people to work together more efficiently and effectively.
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series Features
- Eight IP phone station support
- Four trunks
- Optional T1/E1 voice interface (PRI and CAS)
- Integrated voicemail
- Automated attendant
- Basic call center capability
- Music on hold
- Optional wireless access
- System management
If you have any questions about the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business or any of the other Advanced Communication Systems products, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.