Are you looking for a way to increase productivity and efficiency in the workplace? Are you looking for a solution that won’t break the bank, either? Well, you came to the right place! Advanced Communication Solution’s (ACS) featured product – the Nortel Business Communications Manager 50 – provides best in class industry capabilities including:
• Advanced unified communications (UC)
• InTouch (federated presence)
• Message Forwarding
• Unified Messaging
• Meet-Me Conferencing
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• Intelligent Contact Centre functionality
• SIP Trunking
• Voice messaging
• IP networking
• Internet access
The Nortel Business Communications Manager 50 connects people faster and improves overall collaboration, making for a much more productive workplace.
Benefits of Nortel Business Communications Manager 50
• Easy to use
• Simple to install
• Easy to maintain
• Simultaneous supports digital and IP telephone sets
• Enhanced security features
• Allows employees to be more reachable and productive
• Flexible solutions for today’s business issues and tomorrow’s challenges
• Operational Efficiencies including common software stream with BCM450
Business Communications Manager 50 is an award winning all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications; ideal for small to medium businesses and branch offices with 3 to 50 users.
If you have any questions about the Nortel Business Communications Manager 50 or any of the other Advanced Communication Systems products, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.