MiCloud has many cloud business phone systems to accommodate your entire office, regardless of whether they are local employees or telework employees. MiCloud’s cloud based business phone systems offer numerous features, providing a cost-effective approach to unifying all of your communication needs. Here are some of the best features:
- Chat, Presence, Click-to-Dial and more are all rooted in the MiCollab software (included in your subscription to MiCloud Business).
- In the event of a power outage within your office, with MiCloud business phone systems, calls are effortlessly routed to other devices, i.e. smartphones, tablets, etc.
- MiCollab features Outlook calendar sync, which permits you to create profiles based on your availability and location. Now you can push calls to voice mail, your mobile phone, soft phone, tablet or smart phone!
- You can now offer next level customer service, by integrating MiCloud Business with your contact. This includes options for CRM and Salesforce integrations, meaning you can link customers and data in real time.
- Effortlessly manage email, voice and IM from one screen to decrease management complexity and increase productivity and efficiency.
By collecting all of your communications tools into one cloud and one application with MiCloud Business, your office will experience a seamless experience on any device, no matter the location. Contact Jay Faulconer to learn more about Mitel MiCloud Business!