As a business owner, large or small, you have one goal: profitability. Now there are many factors to consider in achieving that goal, including customer service, expenses, productivity, advertising, and so much more. And while big businesses have a deep talent pool to achieve these tasks, small businesses, like yours are forced to multitask. The secret is to do more with less.
In his article, “Beyond Energy Efficiency: Doing MORE with LESS,” Avaya.com blogger Andrew Prokop explains how these businesses “want to be productive and profitable using fewer resources.”
Avaya Helps Maryland Businesses Do More With Less
- Less Power: The Avaya 9600 series of IP telephones use 40% to 60% less than the Cisco 7900 series IP phones. This can mean huge savings for businesses owners.
- Less Space: The move to SIP could allow you to significantly shrink your communication system. Moving to The Cloud could be even more beneficial.
- Fewer Resources: “We’ve entered the age where a management interface is a webpage and the tasks to manage a system have been combined,” explained Prokop. “Instead of adding a new user to both a call processing server and a voicemail system, you add him or her one time using a single, integrated interface.”
- Lower Costs: Avaya products are meant to help you keep your costs down, both initially and over time. In fact, Avaya IP Office is the most cost effective small business phone system on the market today, boasting one of the lowest Total Costs of Ownership (TCOs)!
- Fewer Worries: The ultimate goal of your small business is profitability and growth. Fortunately, Avaya products are known for their scalability.
- And More!
Click Here to learn more about the benefits of Avaya products for small businesses
Is Avaya technology right for your business?
Advanced Communication Systems is a national vendor of Avaya telecommunications products. We are here to help you select the right communication system – from traditional PRI to Unified Communications to VoIP and more – for your business and your budget. And we have experience in every major industry sector and business size.
Interested in learning more about Avaya Technology? Contact Advanced Communication Systems at 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.