Avaya, the global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, has recently announced several new features and benefits for the latest version of Avaya IP Office 8.1. These new features and benefits include:
- Increased scalability: IP Office now scales to 1,000 users per server (previously 384 users). It can also network up to 32 locations.
- New Linux-based option
- World-class video collaboration: With integration with Radvision Scopia® video solutions, IP Office has entered an entirely new world of mobile, desktop and room-based video. Video conferencing will never be the same. IP Office 8.1 also features an enhanced Avaya Flare® experience, allowing users to call, check voice mail, instant message and more from an Apple iPad or Windows device.
- Networking: IP Office 8.1 offers enterprise-class networking built and priced specifically for small and midsize businesses.
- New support services: Enhanced 24×7 technical support, major software upgrades, software patches and updates, and enhanced remote connectivity, means you will get the most out of Avaya IP Office 8.1.
- Powerful new mobility features: Your employees will be able to easily download Avaya one-X® Mobile Preferred to their smart phone.
- Microsoft Lync platform integration: Features and benefits include: click to call contacts, quickly and easily switch from IM to a call, easy access to your coporate directory, and more without costly voice licenses, complex administration tasks or server modifications.
- Cost-saving system management enhancements
- Simple Backup and Restore: Automatically backup and restore you mission critical conversations.
- Secure Remote Services Enhancements: Maximize uptime through secure SSL/VPN remote services.
- And more!
For more information about Avaya IP Office 8.1, contact your Maryland Authorized Avaya Dealer. Avaya IP Office 8.1 is available exclusively through Avaya’s network of authorized providers, which includes Advanced Communication Systems (ACS), your Maryland authorized Avaya dealer. As such, we are proud to provide Avaya technologies as our flagship offering. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office 8.1, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.