Avaya IP Office offers numerous, easy to install features and configurations options to help you efficiently run your business. The system is a highly scalable solution designed for companies, both small and large, looking to grow.
PC Magazine Review of Avaya IP Office
The IP Office 500 V2 switch comes in a 2U chassis with eight DS ports for Avaya digital phones that run on traditional phone wiring and not IP, and eight 10/100 Mbps LAN switch ports for IP telephones, PCs, servers, or Ethernet switches. The system we tested also includes an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system, voice mail, a built-in DHCP server, and a four-port analog trunk. Rounding out the package are a SD slot and various expansion ports. All installation steps for the IP Office are well documented on the system CD and can be performed without any special knowledge.
You can configure the switch using either the IP Office Installation Wizard (recommended for first-time users) or the IP Office Manager app, which is far more granular and powerful. Even with the wizard, you need a solid knowledge of the system layout. We did run into some glitches when doing the initial configuration with the wizard and then switching to the IP Office Manager for advanced features.
Benefits of Avaya IP Office according to PC Magazine
- The hardware looks impressive and the screens are easy to read.
- The high-end phones offer many features.
- The Avaya system’s plentiful features include voice mail and an auto attendant feature with the onboard (CompactFlash card) version of Voice Mail Lite.
- The included Phone Manager application for PC users is an intuitive, well-designed Microsoft Windows app that lets users make, receive, park, and forward calls; they can also access the directory and call logs with the click of a button.
- The Avaya IP Office platform also offers a complete conference bridging solution that consists of a Web-based GUI, a scheduler application, and the Web client, which supports features such as real-time voting and presentations.
- Avaya IP Office offers users a wealth of configuration and management features.
Overall Editor Rating: Excellent!
“We were very impressed by the rich array of features in the Avaya IP Office solution,” said PC Magazine in their review. “The Avaya IP-PBX system is a highly scalable solution designed for midsize companies looking to grow. It will definitely serve you well.”
Its quality and easy implementation make Avaya IP Office the best fit for small to medium sized businesses!
Avaya IP Office should only be purchased from an authorized Avaya dealer – like Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) – to insure all manufacturer warranties are in place and proper installation and registration is performed.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VOIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.