Avaya IP Office Mobile Worker, available with IP Office Preferred Edition and Advanced Edition, keeps your employees easily accessible wherever they are working. Mobile Worker converts an employees cell phone or home phone into an extension of their office phone. So whenever a customer, colleague, or vendor calls an employees office number, their designated phone will simultaneous ring.
IP Office Mobile Worker Capabilities
- One Number Access: Customers and colleagues will no longer have to juggle multiple phone numbers in order to effectively communicate with your employees. IP Office Mobile Worker makes them more accessible and eliminates missed calls when employees are out of the office or away from their desk.
- Call Handling Features: IP Office Mobile Worker offers key call handling features, such as transfer, conference, forward and hold.
- Easy Access to Messages: IP Office Mobile Worker displays all of your messages – voicemail, emails, and faxes – in a single inbox on your computer. You can even reply to email messages over the phone, without the need for a laptop or smartphone.
Benefits of IP Office Mobile Worker
- Improve Customer Service: Your sales and service staff can now easily connect with customers no matter where they are.
- Increase Productivity: Your employees will have greater access to messages and information when they are out of the office.
- Reduce Costs: Calls that are routed through IP Office take advantage of business calling plans, which can significantly reduce overall calling costs.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office Mobile Worker or any Avaya or Advanced Communication Systems products, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products with local offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.