Earlier this week, we told you about The Benefits of Avaya IP Office for Your Small Business. But there’s more. Today, we will explain how Avaya IP Office and virtual offices can help your small business grow.
What is a Virtual Office?
When an employee works remotely from the same location, most often his/her home, this is referred to as a virtual office. The employee is referred to as a telecommuter. He/she performs the same duties as an employee in your primary office, but they work from home.
What are the Benefits of Virtual Offices?
- Commute: For starters, telecommuters do not have to worry about commuting. This allows them to be much more productive during the day.
- Flexible Hours: Telecommuters are not confined to a 9-5 work schedule. They can work when and wherever they have an Internet connection. This includes nights and weekends.
- Home Life: Telecommuting allows employees to better balance work and home.
- Save Money: When an employee works remotely, you do not have to worry about housing this employee, providing a computer, desk, and other essential items. This helps saves you, the employer, money.
- Health: Instead of sick employees dragging themselves into work, telecommuting gives them the flexibility of working from home. This is great during flu season.
- Talent: With telecommuting, you are no longer confined to hiring employees in your geographical region. You are now able to hire top talent from around the globe. This also helps you retain the talent you have. If an employee needs to move, they do not need to quit. They can simply work from their new location.
- And More!
What do I need to get started?
In order to realize the benefits telecommuting has to offer your small business, you need to ensure you have a business telephone system that allows your employees to perform their job as easily from home as they would in the office. This is where Avaya IP Office can help. IP Office gives your employees the same functionalities that are available in the office, including: same phone extension, same directory, same conference bridge, call transfer, speed dial and voicemail.
Where can I find Avaya IP Office?
If you are interested in learning more about Avaya IP Office for your small business, look no further. Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) is an authorized Avaya dealer. We give you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider. This allows ACS to custom tailor a communications network to meet your needs today and well into the future.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office, Telecommuters & Virtual Offices, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.