Advanced Communication Systems is proud to offer our clients the best technology solutions for their business. We provide Avaya technologies as our flagship offering. One of the most flexible and affordable solutions for the small and mid-size business in Virginia, DC and Maryland is the Avaya IP Office. To give you more detail we break down the top five reasons why Avaya IP Office is the best small business phone system for your business.
- Lower total cost of ownership. When you compare Avaya IP Office to a competitive solution, IP Office offers nearly 25% lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) according to a 2010 Tolly Group report. Along with those savings, Avaya IP Office desk phones are energy-saving with up to 60% more efficiency. An additional savings that IP Office will provide you is built-in conference calling abilities to reduce or eliminate conference calling fees with the built-in secure conferencing bridge.
- Simplified system management. Avaya IP Office systems are among the easiest to manage. Drag and drop system management tools allow users to activate the features they need with automated applications not only for the office, but also for your mobile and teleworkers. This allows our customers across Virginia, DC and Maryland to easily adapt their telephone systems to their business needs.
- A flexible solution. Avaya IP Office has IP in the name. IP meaning Internet Protocol, the method by which information is sent to the devices over an internet connection. Yes, IP Office can operate as a pure, all-IP solution; but it can also run as an all-digital solution or anything in between. This means that your future Avaya IP Office system can interoperate with over two million Avaya systems worldwide all while using the backbone of your existing network infrastructure.
- Scalability. A system that will grow with your business. Avaya IP Office can support up to 1,000 users across 32 different sites. Not only is the system scalable from a user base perspective, IP Office users can choose from over 170 different third-party software applications that enhance your systems capabilities. These two options combined make IP Office one of the most powerful solutions for any small to mid-sized business. No wonder it has been our most popular system throughout the nation.
- Enhanced productivity. Unified Communications is more than just juggling a mobile phone and an office phone. Unified Communications with Avaya IP Office allows you to take advantage of all of our built-in calling features including capabilities like instant messaging, video chat, test-to-speech email reading and many more.
If you have any questions about Unified Communication, Avaya IP Office or any Advanced Communication Systems products, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products with local offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. ACS offers business telephone solutions and maintenance services that help you leverage the value of your business’s telephone system investment. From traditional PRI to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.