Has your business switched to the cloud yet? It is estimated that by the end of the decade nearly eighty percent of businesses will be cloud-adapted. If you haven’t switched yet, Avaya IP Office can make the switch easier.
The Challenges of Switching to the Cloud
Most small businesses only devote a small portion of their budgets to IT, leaving little leftover for a switch to the cloud. Unfortunately, this also means that you won’t have much of an ability for a do-over. Avaya IP Office, however, is a proven business phone system, and therefore you won’t have to worry about getting it wrong.
There are, however, further potential difficulties that you have to bear in mind when switching to the cloud. Depending on your application usage, you will require a greater need for scalability. Unfortunately, it can be challenging to find the perfect balance between the equipment that you already own and the equipment you need today and tomorrow. Avaya IP Office is designed bearing in mind scalability and your budget.
The Benefits of Cloud Communications
The benefits of Avaya IP Office, however, outweigh the potential challenges in switching to the cloud.
- A system with top of the line technology, including features like a central management hub, real-time monitoring, and analytics
- A foreseeable expense method of communication; you only have to pay for what you use
- Your staff won’t have to spend as much time on IT related issues; they’ll be free to focus on the business
- More flexibility for remote workers and businesses with multiple locations
- The ability to reuse digital, IP, analog, and cordless devices
Avaya IP Office offers an unrivaled method of cloud communications for all types of businesses. If you have any questions regarding Avaya IP Office, or business phone systems in general, please contact us. You can also follow us on LinkedIn.