Videoconferencing is no longer just for Fortune 500 companies. Platforms like Avaya Scopia now allow small and medium –sized enterprises (SMEs) to get in on the action. Avaya Scopia is an all-in-one solution designed to provide exceptional value for businesses, regardless of size.
“Video collaboration is no longer restricted to big companies with big budgets, or confined to the boardroom or dedicated video conference rooms,” writes Avaya.com blogger Timothy Mak.
“In fact, users can download a video conferencing client or app on virtually any device, smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC/MAC, and with a single click simply enter the video conference from where they sit,” added Kenneth Leung, another Avaya.com blogger.
Avaya Scopia averages more than 65,000 video meetings per month, involving more than 250,000 participants. And the system has recently undergone a few changes designed to further increase usability and effectiveness.
New Videoconferencing Capabilities
- Wireless Presentation: Tired of connecting your laptop every time you want to do a presentation? Or worse, tired of scrambling to find the cord minutes before a big presentation? With Avaya Screen Link, users now have the ability to wirelessly present. Your laptop will automatically pair with the system.
- Mobile Meeting Continuity: With Avaya Mobile Link, your mobile device automatically pairs and transfers the meeting to Avaya Scopia when you enter the room.
- Full HD: People on their laptops, PC tablets, and desktops can achieve full 1080p HD video.
- Asset Creation: Avaya has enhanced its streaming and recording capabilities to allow users to easily broadcast video meetings and record in full HD.
- Extreme Network Efficiency: Avaya Scopia incorporates H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding (or HEVC). This may not mean a lot to you, but it is the industry’s most advanced video compression technology.
Avaya Scopia and Other Avaya Products from Advanced Communication Systems
Avaya works with thousands of Avaya Connect Partners to give you alternative ways to access Avaya solutions through knowledgeable local providers, like Advanced Communication Systems. We have experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, and can help you select the right phone system for your business.
If you have any questions about Videoconferencing with Avaya Scopia, please contact Advanced Communication Systems at 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.