Mobility is, without a doubt, one of the most important choices that you could ever make for your business. That’s why Avaya has created mobility solutions to help your business succeed. Mobility solutions can help to better connect those within your business by enabling employees to be more available and more responsive, ultimately allowing for more collaboration and communication. Check out who Avaya’s mobility solutions can help within your business:
- “Teleworkers.” Those who do not work in the office, but rather work at home or a different location can benefit from these mobility solutions, as they are not present in the office most of the time.
- “Road Warriors.” Those who do a lot of traveling for the company would normally not be available for collaboration when out of town or on the road. Mobility solutions allow these workers to easily connect on the train, on a plane, at a hotel, or another public place that they may find themselves working while not in the office.
- “Enterprise Roamers.” These are workers who do not have an assigned desk, but instead work around an enterprise facility. For example, nurses or retail managers would be considered enterprise roamers. Avaya has mobility solutions for people like these that don’t regularly sit at a desk.
- “Desk Workers.” Those that do work at a desk still benefit from mobility. They are able to connect with others who are not present at a desk and are working remotely.
- “Customers.” It’s very important to keep customers and clients in mind when implementing new solutions into your business. Avaya’s mobility solutions would benefit your customers and clients, as they would be about to stay in contact with your business through their own mobile devices.
The opportunities for mobile solutions within your business are endless. By giving your employees and customers the ability to access the mobile platforms and communicate within your business, it will in turn help your business to expand and function more effectively. Avaya has created mobility solutions that are both efficient and easy to use, allowing for a better flow of information and collaboration within your business.
Avaya works with thousands of Avaya Connect Partners to give you alternative ways to access Avaya solutions through knowledgeable local providers, like Advanced Communication Systems. We have experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, and can help you select the right phone system for your business.
If you have any questions about better managing high call volume and increasing customer service, please contact Advanced Communication Systems at 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.