When it comes to business, communication is everything. This is especially true when it comes to sales. Good communication can be the secret to your sales success. Conversely, poor communication could hinder you.
- Charisma: Be charismatic. No one wants to do business with a boring sales person.
- Rapport: Establish a rapport with your potential client. Making a sale is much like making a friend.
- Get to the Point: The biggest piece of advice we can give you is to be clear and concise. Don’t ramble on. Be concise and get to your point. Otherwise, you risk losing the interest of the potential client.
- Lead with your Main Point: Don’t beat around the bush. Lead with your main point. Then elaborate.
- No Filler: Don’t fill your conversations with useless filler or industry jargon / buzz words.
- Listen: Communication is a two-way street. Don’t spend the entire meeting telling a client what you can do for them. Listen to what they NEED. Then let them know how you can meet those needs.
Of course, not all sales meetings take place in person. Some happen over the phone. This is why it also helps to have a quality Small Business Phone System! This is where Advanced Communication Systems can help. Our business communication specialists will analyze your needs and your budget before designing a solution that is not only affordable, but also flexible, capable of growing as your small business expands.
If you have any questions about Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
6 Tips for Clear and Concise Business Communication Wharton Magazine