Voice over Internet Protocol, better known in the communication industry as VoIP, has become the latest trend in business communication, with countless companies looking to integrate VoIP into their communication infrastructure.
Benefits of VoIP
- Sound Quality: VoIP has a sound quality at least as good as a cell phone and at times better than that of a landline.
- Broadband Connection: Business VoIP systems provide improved latency and Quality of Service (QOS).
- Manage Calls: Dedicated hardware like an IP PBX or an existing PBX could be enabled with certain software and hardware upgrades to manage all the calls, outgoing and incoming.
- Open Standards: The benefits of using a VoIP system that is built entirely on open standards are many – you can save on the costs of having to pay for licensing fees, you are allowed greater flexibility in the customization and integration of features and there are no limits on any business expansion.
Finding the right VoIP Business System
- Independent Analysis: You should carry out an independent analysis of your current network and broadband Internet connections to determine if you are best served by a dedicated system or an add-on to the current one.
- Reputable Vendor: At Advanced Communication Systems, we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs. Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design a Business Telephone System and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your company to take advantage of the rapid advancements in today’s telecom market.
If you have any questions about VoIP, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VOIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.