When buying a new business phone system, you have several key criteria to keep in mind, including:
- Base System: The base system, or cabinet, controls the entire phone system and will be the main limiting factor for your phone system both in terms of features and expandability.
- The Actual Phones: There are several different types of phones available, each with unique features.
- Add-ons: What about the extra features, like voicemail, music on hold, CTI applications, and more? These add-ons may not come standard with your phone system.
- Installation: Installation, especially running wires through already furnished buildings, can add significantly onto your total system cost.
- Everything else: Don’t forget about training, programming, service, and future modifications. You need to consider everything!
But perhaps no criterion is quite as important as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). You will need to take not only the costs of the above criteria into consideration, but also the return on investment you will achieve with your desired system. A more expensive system may cost more initially, but the savings you can see in the long run may make it worthwhile.
Trust the Experts at Advanced Communication Systems
Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design a Business Telephone System and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your company to take advantage of the rapid advancements in today’s telecom market.
At Advanced Communication Systems, we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs!
If you have any further questions about Buying a Business Phone Systems and Total Cost of Ownership, please contact Advanced Communication Systems by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products with local offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. ACS offers business telephone solutions and maintenance services that help you leverage the value of your business’s telephone system investment. From traditional PRI to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider.