With new communication technologies frequently introduced, business owners now have several very valid alternatives to traditional landlines for their company’s communication needs. One of these technologies – Internet lines – offers several benefits that landlines just cannot compete with.
- Free business phone number
- Seamless extension dialing
- Easy to use
- Offices can be connected together no matter how far apart they are
Types of Internet Lines
- Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA): By converting an analog signal to a digital one, ATA allows a standard telephone to be connected to a computer or Internet connection.
- Internet Telephone: This option connects directly to a router and contains all of the necessary hardware and software to make and receive calls.
- ‘Computer-to-Computer Connection’: This option can make a call through one computer to another, no matter the distance.
Additional Benefits of Internet Lines
- Inexpensively Connect Telecommuters: 1) Telecommuting workers can directly connect to the office phone system via a high speed connection. 2) The telecommuting worker can use a “soft phone,” which is software on their computer at home that operates like a telephone.
- Save Money: 1) Your business phone number is free. 2) The cost of a home telephone is eliminated by sending calls over the internet instead of over the phone network. 3) Internet lines include caller ID, call-blocking, three-way calling, voicemail boxes that send e-mail alerts when you have a message waiting, and more.
- Stay Connected on Business Trips: Traveling employees can stay connected with soft telephones on their laptops.
If you have any questions about Internet Lines or any other Advanced Communication Systems products, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.