An efficient, cost-effective phone system is the backbone of any business. And with communication technologies constantly evolving, your options as a business owner are now greater than ever. But perhaps the most exciting development in business phone systems is the introduction of Internet lines, which offer many benefits that traditional phone systems just cannot compete with.
Types of Internet Lines
- Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA): This allows a traditional telephone to be connected to a computer or internet connection by converting analog signals to digital ones.
- Internet Telephone: This system utilizes a RJ-45 Ethernet connector to connect directly to the router.
- Computer-to-Computer: This system makes a phone call from one computer to another, no matter the distance.
Benefits of Internet-Bases Business Phone Systems
- Business Phone Number: Internet-based systems include a free business phone number.
- Extension Dialing: Seamless extension dialing between locations is easier and less expensive than traditional systems.
- Interconnectivity: Internet lines allow you to connect each and every location, acting as a single, large office.
- Telecommuting: Internet-based phone systems make it easier and more cost-effective to connect employees at home with employees in the office. Telecommuters have two options: 1) they can have a telephone from the office at home connected to the internet. 2) They can use a ‘soft phone’, software on their computer at home that operates like a telephone.
- Business Trips: Internet-based phone systems allow your employees to stay connected while on the road by using the soft telephone on their laptop.
Interested in an Internet-Based Phone System for your Business?
Trust the experts at Advanced Communication Systems! Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design a Business Telephone System and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your company to take advantage of the rapid advancements in today’s telecom market.
At Advanced Communication Systems, we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs!
Internet-Based Business Phone Systems have started a Communications Revolution!
If you have any further questions you would like answered, please contact Advanced Communication Systems by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products with local offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. ACS offers business telephone solutions and maintenance services that help you leverage the value of your business’s telephone system investment. From traditional PRI to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.