As a business owner, you are faced with tough decisions on a daily basis, from hiring and firing employees to advertising, marketing, and much more. With our help, we are hoping that choosing the right business phone system isn’t one of those tough decisions. The telecommunication experts at Advanced Communication Systems have broken down the battle between traditional PBX systems and hosted PBX systems to help you make a well-informed decision.
First, try and answer the following questions to assess your current and future phone needs:
- How many current employees do you have? How many do you expect to have in 5 years?
- What are your current and expected call volumes (both inbound and outbound)?
- How much do you expect your business to grow?
- Do you need to support telecommuters, branch offices and a distributed work force?
- Do you have a customer support center with high call volumes?
- Do you plan to use VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)?
- Are advanced features, like automated call answering and conferencing, important to you?
What you need to know about Traditional PBX and Hosted PBX Phone Systems
- Traditional PBX Phone System: Typically not a viable solution for small businesses, traditional PBX systems support all of the advanced calling features you are looking for! The drawback is the initial investment, which can be fairly high.
- Hosted PBX Phone System: For small businesses, a hosted PBX system typically makes more fiscal sense. This type of hosted solution offers business owners a per user per month cost with very little upfront investment (no on-site server), making PBX much more affordable for smaller businesses. However, once your business hits 20 users, these systems become much less cost-effective.
- Hybrid PBX Phone System: Perhaps the best solution for midsize companies or companies in flux, a hybrid PBX system offers the best of both worlds for business owners. Hybrid systems have free VoIP calling, support for telecommuters and branch offices, system monitoring and easy management. Plus, hybrid solutions offer rock-solid PSTN connectivity, advanced features, and complete call privacy. And because of these systems are hosted, maintenance is free.
Advanced Communication Systems can align your Business with the Right Phone System
At Advanced Communication Systems, our highly trained team will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the best phone solution that fits your needs and your budget.
If you have any questions about the Traditional PBX or Hosted PBX, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!