As a business owner you barely have time to breathe, let alone weigh the pros and cons of different business phone systems. Luckily, we at Advanced Communication Systems are here to help guide you through the process, making your decision as easy as possible.
Finding the Right Phone System for your Business
Finding the right phone system for your business is dependent on one major factor: your business needs. Your needs will dictate what type of phone system you need to effectively run your business. So ask yourself the following set of questions:
- Why do you need a New Phone System? Besides making and receiving phone calls, what are other important features you are looking for in a new phone system? Make list of all of features that you need to in your new phone system.
- What Type of Phone System meets your Business Needs? With new advancements in IP technology, voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems are quickly growing in popularity. Does this type of system make sense for you and your business needs?
- Will you integrate your New Phone System with other Business Systems? VoIP phone systems can be easily integrated into existing business systems, like your CRM or ERP platform. This will help increase business efficiency and productivity.
- Will you be Maintaining and Supporting your System yourself? Without a dedicated IT staff, it will be hard to maintain and support your IP based phone system yourself. You may want to consider a hosted VoIP solution.
- What are the Needs of your Users? Before deciding on a specific phone system, talk to your employees. What are their specific wants and needs?
Still have more questions? Well, Advanced Communications Solutions is here to help! So if you have any further questions about Business Phone Systems or VoIP Phone Systems, please contact Advanced Communication Systems by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products with local offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. ACS offers business telephone solutions and maintenance services that help you leverage the value of your business’s telephone system investment. From traditional PRI to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider.