As a small business owner, you need to give your employees and customers access to the same types of services as larger businesses. And one of the easiest ways to accomplish this is with a private branch exchange phone system, better known as a PBX phone system. These systems deliver dial tones, route incoming calls to the correct extensions, and provide voice mail, call forwarding, conferencing, voice recognition and so much more.
Unfortunately, PBX systems are not cheap and sometimes out of the price range of small businesses. Fortunately, there is another solution: Hosted PBX.
Quick Overview of PBX and Hosted PBX Systems
- PBX Phone System: This type of business phone system consists of a set of external phone lines, a centralized server system, a set of internal phone lines, and a console from which all connections are manually configured.
- Hosted PBX Phone System: A hosted PBX phone system can be located anywhere and connected to its users using the Internet.
Additional Benefits of Hosted PBX Phone Systems
- Ease of installation
- Maintenance is simple
- Advanced features, including connection via a personal computer (“click-to-call”), automatic call recording and even integration with customer management software
- A fraction of the cost of a hardware-based solution
- Delivers the same level of services and features as traditional PBX through VoIP connections
- Plus, these hosted PBX solutions are scalable and will grow along with your small business
Advanced Communication Systems: Your Source for Hosted PBX
At Advanced Communication Systems, we help you understand the available communications technologies, and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs and budget restraints. Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design your custom telephone system and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your company to take advantage of the rapid advancements in today’s telecom market.
If you have any questions about Hosted PBX or Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
Our commitment to your organization encompasses your business needs now and into the future. We thoroughly analyze your requirements and devise a solution flexible enough to grow and change as your business evolves.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.