Avaya has recently introduced its new IP Office 8.1 Server Edition for midsize enterprises. IP Office Server Edition features three key components to address the unique needs of the Mid-market.
- IP Office 8.1 Server Edition software runs on a Linux server. A secondary Linux server can be added for additional scalability and/or resiliency.
- The IP500v2 expansion system can also be added for additional scalability or for adding support for analog/digital stations and trunk ports.
- IP Office Server Edition license.
Benefits of Avaya IP Office 8.1 Server Edition
- Total Cost of Ownership: IP Office has showcased the best TCO on the market.
- Simplicity: IP Office Server Edition is one of the simplest solutions to deploy and manage.
- Scalability: The unified communication platform was designed to address up to 1,000 users on a single site or across as many as 32 locations.
- SIP Trunking Modifications and Additions: IP Office Server Edition supports direct media for SIP trunks.
IP Office Server Edition SIP Trunking Modifications
- SIP Lines now support the Send From in Clear field.
- IP Office identifier is now included in the SIP header.
- The administrator now has the option of selecting which Caller Id information to use for displaying on the user equipment.
- IP Office now supports nonce caching for the proactive insertion SIP credentials into outgoing SIP requests.
- All methods support presence of (proxy)-authorization headers, except CANCEL (RFC compliance).
- And more!
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office 8.1 Server Edition, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.