In today’s uncertain economic world, between trying to stay in business and trying to turn a profit, small businesses, like your, have enough to worry about. Fortunately, your phone system doesn’t have to be one of them. A Hosted PBX Phone System offers small businesses the same benefits as a traditional PBX phone system, but for a fraction of the price.
Is a Hosted PBX Phone System Right for Your Small Business?
- There is no need to purchase or install or maintain anything onsite.
- Set up is quick and easy.
- Maintenance is handled by your service provider offsite for a small monthly fee.
- Hosted PBX offers a plethora of advanced features.
- You will not need to purchase any hardware.
- Hosted PBX is scalable, meaning it will grow alongside your small business.
Call Advanced Communication Systems (ACS)!
Is Hosted PBX right for your small business? Not sure? Call ACS. Our business communication specialists will thoroughly analyze your needs and design an affordable solution flexible enough to grow and change as your business evolves. We offer solutions ranging from traditional voice to VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) to Hosted PBX.
Question to Ask Before Calling ACS
- What is your budget? As a small business owner, we know your funds are tight. You need a system that will not break the bank.
- What features are you interested in? What features are important to you: voicemail, caller-id. One-touch dialing, on-hold music, conferencing, speakerphone, auto attendants, or call transfer?
- What is your 5 year plan? You need a phone system that will grow with your business.
Finally, don’t be afraid to ask questions. This is a big decision.
If you have any questions about Hosted PBX please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.