Believe it or not, the telephone is probably the most important piece of office equipment that most companies will ever purchase. Just think about how much your office relies on its current phone system for in-bound and out-bound calling, conference calls, customer service, lead generation, interoffice communication, and so much more!
So how does your current phone system stack up? Is it time to upgrade?
Business Phone Features to Consider
- Auto Attendant: Why spend tens of thousands of dollars on a receptionist when you can get the same functionality from an auto attendant? This feature presents callers with a list of extensions to allow them to find their party.
- Conferencing: Are conference calls an integral part of your business? If so, you need to ensure that your phone system allows for the correct number of extensions to connect together (the default is two).
- Paging: This feature allows the speaker to address the entire office over a public address system.
- Backup Power: Just because you lose power doesn’t mean your clients will too! Backup power allows 10-16 minutes of usability in case of a power outage.
- Remote Location: This feature allows simple connections to offsite employees or small remote offices by simply dialing an internal extension.
- Find Me / Follow Me: This feature allows users to forward their office phone to another phone, including cell phones.
- Computer Telephone Integration (CTI): This feature lets your phone system interact with the computer system.
Interested in Upgrading? Then call Advanced Communication Systems!
At Advanced Communication Systems, we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs. Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design a Business Telephone System and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your company to take advantage of the rapid advancements in today’s telecom market.
If you have any questions about Business Phone Systems, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VOIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.