As we explained in last week’s blog, “Attention Small Business Owners; your Phone is more than just a Phone,” communication is the backbone of any Baltimore business, but especially small businesses. We offered several solutions to help you better maximize your phone system. Well, here is another solution: VoIP.
What is VoIP?
VoIP is the common acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol, one of the hottest technologies for Baltimore businesses. But what is VoIP? Well, VoIP transmits calls over computer networks, instead of using traditional phone lines.
Is VoIP right for my Baltimore Business?
The short answer is yes. VoIP can help your Baltimore business grow. How? It’s simple. VoIP gives your business the ability to simultaneously use voice, data and video through a single telecommunication network. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce communication costs: lower bills and reduced cost for equipment, lines, manpower, and maintenance.
- Improve efficiency and productivity.
- VoIP sound quality is at least as good as a landline, but sometimes it even surpasses the sound quality of traditional phone lines.
- VoIP systems provide improved latency and Quality of Service (QOS).
- Best of all, users can log into their VoIP system from anywhere in the world.
To learn more about the benefits of VoIP for your Baltimore business, please contact a VoIP service provider today, like Advanced Communication Systems (ACS). We will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs and budget restraints. From traditional PBX to Voice over IP (VoIP) to IP PBX, ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider in the Baltimore – Metro area.
If you have any questions about our blog, “Is VoIP right for my Baltimore Business?,” please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.