Many businesses are still using traditional phone branch exchange (PBX) systems as their primary telephone system despite the many advantages of Internet Protocol (IP) PBX systems that incorporate VoIP and SIP. Once you explore these benefits, you will not be able to make the switch to IP PBX fast enough!
Benefits of IP PBX
- IP PBX can save you time and effort on installation. And as a business owner, you know just how important that can be.
- IP PBX is a lot easier to operate. Anyone with a basic understanding of Windows can operate the system.
- IP PBX uses a computer network connection.
- With an IP PBX system, you will not need separate phone wiring.
- IP PBX systems can save a ton of money on international phone calls, branch to branch calls, and national phone calls.
- You can choose any SIP VoIP phone hardware for your service needs.
- VoIP phone systems like this are easily scalable, meaning you can easily add more phone lines or extensions.
Ensure that your business does not outgrow its telephone system. Upgrade your traditional PBX to an IP PBX system today!
Still not convinced? Give Advanced Communications Solutions a call.
We help our customers understand the available communications technology options, and help choose the solution that best meets their needs. Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design a telephone system and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your company to take advantage of the rapid advancements in today’s telecom market.
If you have any further questions about IP PBX, Business Phone Systems, VoIP Phone Systems, please contact Advanced Communication Systems by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products with local offices in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. ACS offers business telephone solutions and maintenance services that help you leverage the value of your business’s telephone system investment. From traditional PRI to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.