As a small business owner, you have enough to worry about. So let us make one of your tough decisions a little easier. After all, being a small business owner should be rewarding. So sit back, relax, and let us walk you through the process of finding the right small business phone system.
Tips to help you find the Right Small Business Phone System
- Budget: As a small business owner, we know your funds are tight. So you need a system that is not going to break the bank.
- Features: What features are important to you? There are so many to choose from, including: voicemail, caller-id. One-touch dialing, on-hold music, conferencing, speakerphone, auto attendants, call transfer, and so much more.
- Growth: You are a small business, yes, but you do want to grow. So you need a scalable phone system that will grow alongside your business.
- Ease of Installment: You need a small business phone system that does not require a lot of onsite installation or maintenance. This will also help you save money.
The Answer: A Hosted PBX Phone System!
Hosted PBX offers small business owners, like you, you the same benefits as traditional PBX, but for a fraction of the cost. You will not need to purchase or install or maintain anything onsite. This is handled by your service provider for a small monthly fee. Additional benefits of Hosted PBX Systems include:
- Quick and easy set up
- Offsite maintenance
- A plethora of advanced features
- No hardware to purchase
- Scalable and capable of growing with your business
Think a Hosted PBX Phone System is right for your Small Business? Then call Advanced Communication Systems (ACS)!
At ACS, our business communication specialists will thoroughly analyze your needs and design an affordable solution flexible enough to grow and change as your business evolves. We offer solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your small business communication investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP) to Hosted PBX.
If you have any questions about Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!