For many companies, their business phone is their lifeline to their clientele, thus preventative maintenance is of vital importance. When the system goes down for unplanned maintenance, not only does the business suffer, but the customers do as well. The best way to minimize this risk is to hire a business phone service provider to perform routine maintenance on your system. Without the care of a professional, hidden problems may arise and important backups, patches, and upgrades may go unseen.
Avaya, along with Authorized Avaya Providers such as Advanced Communication Systems, LLC, is a leading enterprise network and business phone service provider. Its support plan includes:
- Software upgrades every six months. Software releases and service packs are made available regularly, each of which pertains to a company’s individual business phone system.
- Service bulletins. These are especially valuable to businesses because they indicate when certain upgrades and patches will be made available.
- Automatic Scheduled Backups. These backups can be programmed to run after business hours, thus ensuring vital information is not lost and businesses are not interrupted during business hours.
The risks of not addressing routine maintenance can often be valued in dollars and cents—and time. A few of the biggest risks include:
- System Failure—A business phone system runs the risk of becoming outdated if it isn’t maintained properly. It can have increasing number of connection problems, which can eventually lead to shutting down altogether.
- Labor Expenses—Routine maintenance is usually reasonably priced, and especially so considering how costly emergency service can be. If your business phone system is often in need of emergency repair, your company’s IT budget can be drained quickly.
- Loss of Competitiveness—Without state-of-the-art equipment in today’s technology driven marketplace, businesses just aren’t as competitive as others. With a newly updated business phone, your company can reliably reach a broader customer base and surpass business goals.
To learn more about how Advanced Communication Systems, LLC can help your business create a preventative maintenance plan that fits your needs, visit us at www.advcomsol.com or call 1-800-750-3624.