For many small businesses phone services are the main route of communication with clients and vendors. As a small business owner, it is important that you check your systems frequently and pinpoint exactly what you need in a phone system and whether or not it is time to upgrade. You may be asking yourself the following question: what are some of these signals and signs that it’s time to change?
- Scalability – You want your company to grow and expand. If you don’t have the ability to add more extensions and phone lines on to your existing service, it’s going to be difficult to hire more people to handle the growth of your business. If your current system lacks scalability, it is probably time for an upgrade.
- Call Volume – This one ranks right up there with scalability. A growing company needs to be able to handle higher call volume well. The better equipped you are to take a high volume of calls; the better your return will be to your clients.
- VoIP Technology – This technology is relatively new and can be useful in both money saving ventures as well as growth. It utilizes the Internet and your current IP address to make calls. Since you already use this technology, it can save you money on long distance calling.
- Multi-office Support – If you are running a company that has more than one location or office, it helps to be able to communicate on the same network between offices. It is more convenient for employees and clients alike if communication is simple and effective.
- Mobile Communications – Your phone system should also support people in your company who are mobile, such as sales representatives. They need to be able to stay in contact with the office while they are out doing their jobs on site.
Make sure that you’re small business stays updated with the latest phone technology to give you the tools you need to expand and grow.
If you have any questions about Updating Telephone Communication Systems, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.