Voice over Internet Protocol, better known by the acronym VoIP, is the latest Small Business Phone System Trend. But what makes these systems so beneficial? Well, unlike traditional phones, VoIP phone systems convert regular telephone calls into digital data to deliver voice communications over the Internet. In layman’s terms, VoIP allows you to use the Internet to make phone calls!
Benefit of VoIP Phone Systems
- First and foremost, VoIP phone services are cheaper than traditional phone systems.
- VoIP phone systems offer portability. You can send and receive phone calls from anywhere on the globe as long as you have a broadband connection. This is especially useful for salespeople or any businessman who frequently travels.
- VoIP phone systems offer advanced features at no additional charge, seamlessly tying voice, data, video conferencing, wireless, and instant messaging into one converged network, an IP network. Additional features include: call forwarding, call waiting, voicemail, caller ID, simultaneous ringing across multiple phones, seamless call transfers, three way calling, and so much more!
- Installation is quick, easy, and inexpensive. Why? Well, unlike traditional phone system installation, VoIP does not require any cabling. This results in cheaper set up.
- Best of all, a VoIP phone system is just as easy to use as a traditional phone line. There is practically no learning curve!
Advanced Communication Systems: Your VoIP Provider
If you are interested in learning more about VoIP, give Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) a call. We will help you understand VoIP technologies and help you choose the small business phone system that best meets your needs and, most importantly, your budget.
If you have any questions about our blog, “Small Business Phone System Trends: Benefit of VoIP,” please contact ACS by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.