As a small business owner, you have a lot of difficult decisions to make. What phone system you purchase doesn’t have to be one of them. Voice over Internet Protocol, better known as VoIP, is one of the hottest technologies in the business phone industry. VoIP transmits calls over computer networks instead of using traditional phone lines, which leads to reduced phone bills, lower equipment costs, increased functionality, and so much more. Best of all, VoIP is extremely affordable.
Benefits of VoIP
- Reduced Phone Bills: Because VoIP utilizes computer networks and Internet lines instead of traditional phone lines, calls, especially long distance calls, are much cheaper.
- Lower Equipment Costs: VoIP brings with it reduced costs for equipment, lines, manpower, and maintenance.
- Increased Functionality: VoIP phone systems boast big business functionality at a price point that small business owners will enjoy.
- Better Sound Quality: VoIP has a sound quality at least as good as a cell phone and at times better than that of a landline.
- Portability: VoIP systems can utilize any broadband connection, meaning users can log into their VoIP telephone from anywhere in the world.
- Broadband Connection: Business VoIP systems provide improved latency and Quality of Service (QOS).
- And so much more!
Is VoIP right form my Business?
There is only one way to find out. Contact Advanced Communication Systems, your small business phone systems specialist, today. At Advanced Communication Systems (ACS), we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs and budget restraints. From traditional PBX to Voice over IP (VoIP) to IP PBX, ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider in the Baltimore – Metro area.
Advanced Communication Systems is committed to your organization, both now and in the future. We are committed to helping your business grow!
If you have any questions about Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.