In a recent blog on Avaya.com, How Small Businesses can Empower Their Teleworkers, by Isabelle Guis, the blogger outlines how small business owners can get the most out of their remote employees, also known as telecommuters or teleworkers.
Benefits of Telecommuting
- Happy Employees: Telecommuting allows your employees to more easily manage their professional and personal life. This will keep your employees happy.
- Flexibility: Telecommuting allows employers to more easily adjust working hours to better serve the customer.
- Talent: Since it doesn’t matter where a potential employee lives, telecommuting allows employers to hire the best employees out there.
- Productivity: Happy employees work harder. Plus, telecommuting saves your employees time and money as they avoid their morning commute, allowing them to work longer.
- Money: Many employers are embracing the telecommuter path to save money. It requires less office space and thus less capital. All an employer needs to make this type of system work is the right business phone system.
Avaya IP Office: The Perfect Phone System for your Small Business
In order to make telecommuting work, your remote employees will need to be connected to your central office via an effective Internet connection. This allows your telecommuters to function in the same manner they would if they were physically in the office. To accomplish this, you need a phone system like Avaya IP Office.
IP Office gives your employees the same functionalities that are available in the office, including: same phone extension, same directory, same conference bridge, call transfer, speed dial and voicemail.
Interested in Purchasing Avaya IP Office for your Small Business?
As an authorized Avaya dealer, Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) helps you leverage the value of your small business’s communications investment. We give you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider. This allows ACS to custom tailor a communications network to meet your needs today and well into the future.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office and Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
Happy Holidays from Advanced Communication Systems!
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.