Over the last few weeks, Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) has highlighted some of the most popular business phone systems design for the Small Medium business (SMB) market. This week, we are going to focus on one company in particular: Cisco.
Cisco Small Medium Business (SMB) Phone Systems
- SMB Offerings: Cisco offers several SMB phone systems, including: UC320W (1-16 users), UC500 (40/60) (10-136 Users), and Business Edition 3k, 5k, 6k (300-500-1000 Users).
- SMB System Capability: Cisco SMB phone system solutions scale from 2 to 1000 phones, depending on platform.
- SMB Digital and IP Phones: All Cisco Unified Communications Solutions support both native IP and traditional Analog Phones.
- Call Center: Cisco offers three Contact Centre solutions. The first is geared to the very small SMB, the second to the Mid-Market SMB, and the third to the Enterprise Market.
- Integration with Outlook: The Cisco UC500 platform does include both a free Desktop connector along with the Server based option, allowing for Outlook integration detailing Click to Call, Screen Pops, Presence and Instant Messaging. If further integration is required, Cisco’s Business Edition could offer a better solution.
- And more!
To learn more about Cisco’s SMB phone system offerings, contact Advanced Communication Systems, your local Cisco dealer.
Purchasing a Cisco SMB Phone System Solution
As an authorized Cisco dealer, ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. We give you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider. This allows ACS to custom tailor a communications network to meet your needs today and well into the future.
If you have any questions about Cisco SMB Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
Our commitment to your organization encompasses your business needs now and into the future. We thoroughly analyze your requirements and devise a solution flexible enough to grow and change as your business evolves.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.