Starting a small business is a ton of work. From finding an office to establishing yourself in the marketplace, you have a lot to consider. However, one aspect of starting a small business that often gets lost in the shuffle is setting up a business phone system.
Tips for setting up a Small Business Phone System
- Ask yourself the Right Questions: How many employees will you have? How much do you expect to grow? What is your budget?
- What Type of Equipment do you need? Phone system equipment varies from system to system, so it is important to decide what type of equipment is important to you. Options include: desktop handset, headset, adapters, routers, and more.
- Are you interested in any Extra Features? Sometimes these extra features can make all the difference. They include: voicemail, caller-id. One-touch dialing, on-hold music, conferencing, speakerphone, auto attendants, call transfer, and so much more.
- Types of Phone Systems: Now it is time to start looking at systems. Ask your provider which type of system helps meet your needs, the needs we have already outlined in numbers 1-3.
|PBX (Private Branch Exchange) System||PBX systems can accommodate thousands of users and are easily scalable, meaning your phone system will grow with your company.|
|Hosted PBX||Hosted PBX phone systems offer small business owners, like you, you the same benefits as traditional PBX, but for a fraction of the cost. With a hosted PBX system, you will not need to purchase or install or maintain anything onsite. This will all be handled by your service provider for an affordable monthly fee.|
|Voice over Internet Protocol||VoIP allows businesses to use the internet system to make unlimited calls. Best of all, VoIP systems are very affordable.|
- Providers: Perhaps the only thing more important than your phone system is your provider. So do yourself a favor and call Advanced Communication Systems today! We offer solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your small business communication investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider. Plus, we are an authorized Avaya dealer in Baltimore, Maryland!
If you have any questions about Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!