Communication is essential for any business. Period. Just think about it. Everything hinges on communication, from customer service to sales to inter-office collaboration and so much more. So how does your business handle internal and external communication? And how can you improve these practices in 2015?
Telecommunications Trends for 2015
It’s a new year and that means new trends in the telecommunication industry. So what does 2015 have in store? And, perhaps more importantly, how can your business utilize these new trends to increase productivity and communication?
- Telecom companies are expected to introduce more opportunities for businesses, including cloud data-housing and 4G technologies.
- More and more companies are expected to embrace high-speed broadband services in 2015. Will yours be one of them?
- The Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M (machine to machine) is expected to take off in 2015. 25-50 million devices are expected to use this technology by 2020.
- The broadcasting market is expected to thrive this year.
- Green technologies will continue to grow in demand in 2015, as 8 in 10 employees prefer working for an eco-friendly company. Switching to a cloud server can reduce your carbon footprint by 90%.
- Shifting from conventional call services to VoIP and Hosted PBX, especially with the increased speed of broadband services.
Ride the Telecommunication Wave into 2015 with Advanced Communication Systems
Advanced Communication Systems, located in Maryland, is a national vendor of a wide variety of telecommunications products. We are here to help you select the communication system for your business. We have experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, and can help you select the right technology for your business.
For more information, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to stay up to date with all of the latest developments and news in communication systems.