Is your company located in an area with inclement weather? If so, what happens to business during snowstorms or other severe weather? Are you forced to close up shop until the weather clears? This could be costing you money! When your business is forced to close, there is no money coming through the door. However, you still have expenses, especially with the cost of snow removal stacked on top of electricity, rent, and other business expenses. Fortunately, there is a way to keep your business running smoothly even during severe weather. How? Telecommuting!
Telecommuting from Avaya can help give your Business a Boost in 2014
“Telecommuting used to have major drawbacks,” explains Avaya blogger Eric Lai. “But UC (unified communication) and video conferencing apps running on today’s super-powerful mobile gadgets bring the Innovation back.”
- Telecommuters do not have to worry about severe weather, traffic, or long commutes.
- Telecommuters are not confined to a traditional 9-5 schedule.
- Not only does telecommuting allow employees to work from home during inclement weather, telecommuting also allows an employer to hire top talent from around the globe.
Telecommuting from Avaya
- Avaya Aura: Unified Communications tools, like Avaya Aura, can extend unified phone and data services to home workers.
- Avaya one-X Mobile App: The Avaya one-X Mobile app allows telecommuters to easily turn call forwarding and simul-ring on and off, set presence so co-workers know whether to ping employees by IM, phone or e-mail, and more.
- Avaya Flare Experience: Provides the high-quality video conferencing technology you need to keep your telecommuting employees engaged while working from home.
If you are interested in learning more about telecommuting with Avaya, look no further. Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) is an authorized Avaya dealer. We give you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider. This allows ACS to custom tailor a communications network to meet your needs today and well into the future.
If you have any questions about Small Business Communication Trends for 2014, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.