The new Avaya Aura Contact Center 6.1 allows organizations to leverage real-time and historical information to deliver seamless, context-sensitive customer care. It facilitates communication via voice and multimedia channels, so businesses can deliver service on their customers’ own terms.
Additional Benefits of the Avaya Aura Contact Center 6.1
- Multiple-contact handling: The Aura Contact Center blends all contact types (email, IM, chat, and voice) in a single top window, displaying open contacts in tabs. This makes it easier for users to juggle multiple, simultaneous contacts and contact types.
- Single fully blended queue: The Aura Contact Center’s “Universal” queue delivers up to five active accounts, including inbound or outbound call, email, fax, IM and/or Web chats. This makes it easier for users to receive any supported contact type in a single multi-channel queue.
- Context-sensitive Prompts and auto-suggest: The Aura Contact Center automatically scans inbound text-based contacts, searching emails and IMs for keywords and suggesting or even automatically sending responses.
- Display context-driven expert, agent lists: The Aura Contact Center dynamically displays a list of appropriate experts or other agents based on the context of an incoming contact.
- Database look-up, Web Services from SCE: With the Aura Contact Center, a database dip or Web Services query can be done from within the graphical service-creation environment to influence call routing.
- Web-based admin and supervision tool: The Aura Contact Center allows users to administer all contact center features through a single web-based portal, facilitating log-in and thin-client access from anywhere.
- Scalability of solution across media types: The Aura Contact Center supports up to 3,000 full-multimedia agents, giving organizations the capacity to grow and expand.
- And Much More!
Simply put, the new Avaya Aura Contact Center just outshines comparable systems!
If you have any questions about Avaya Aura Contact Center 6.1, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
About Advanced Communication Systems:
Advanced Communication Systems is a National vendor of, Avaya and Cisco telecommunications products. ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.