Business communication technology is constantly evolving. In fact, it is the fastest evolving industries around. So why is your small business still utilizing a communication platform from 1994? It is about time you ditched the outdated technology and demanded more from your business communication platform.
The Benefits of Avaya IP Office for Your Small Business
Avaya IP Office is one of the most flexible and affordable solutions for small and mid-size businesses, delivering measurable improvements to just about every area of their business, saving time and money and enhancing our ability to serve your customers and clients.
The benefits of Avaya IP Office include:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Avaya IP Office has a total cost of ownership nearly 25% less than the nearest competitor. For more information on the subject, please read our previous blog post, “Avaya IP Office: Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for Your Small Business.”
- Increase Productivity: Unified Communications with Avaya IP Office allows you to take advantage of all of our built-in calling features including capabilities like instant messaging, video chat, test-to-speech email reading and many more.
- Energy Efficiency: Want to improve communications while also saving money? Of course you do. Avaya IP Office desk phones are energy efficient with up to 60% efficiency.
- Ease of Use: Avaya IP Office systems are among the easiest to manage, with drag and drop system management tools.
- Scalability: Your small business has one goal: growth. Just because your business is small now doesn’t mean it will be small in the future. Avaya IP Office can grow alongside your business, supporting up to 1,000 users across 32 different sites.
Avaya IP Office 8.1 is Now Available through Your Maryland Authorized Avaya Dealer
Avaya IP Office 8.1 is available exclusively through Avaya’s network of authorized providers, like Advanced Communication Systems (ACS), your Maryland authorized Avaya dealer. As such, we are proud to provide Avaya technologies as our flagship offering. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
If you have any questions about our blog, “The Benefits of Avaya IP Office for Your Small Business,” please contact ACS by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.