Does your midmarket company require an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use, secure, virtual, and sophisticated customer interaction management tool for up to 300 agents? If so, you need Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7. The system provides your business with a contact-center-in-a-box, including automatic call distributor (ACD), interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and agent and desktop services.
Additional Benefits of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7
- Multiple Contacts: Not only does Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7 support a wide variety of contact types, but it allows users to open multiple windows in order to handle multiple contacts and contact types, including voice and email.
- Direct Call Routing: A database dip or Web query can be done from the graphical workflow-creation environment, to direct call routing.
- Customer Interaction Management: Helps ensure that each contact is delivered to the right agent the first time.
- Web-based admin and supervision tool: Unified Contact Center Express 7 utilizes a half-dozen interfaces –a mix of Web-based access and Windows clients – in administration and management.
- Scalability: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7 is scalable and supports up to 300 agents, meaning it can support your business now and in the future.
- Templates: The system allows users to select an appropriate response to emails from text-file templates.
- And More!
Advanced Communication Systems: A National Vendor of Cisco Telecommunication Products
Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) is a national vendor of Cisco telecommunications products, offering solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment.
ACS has experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
If you have any questions about Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 7, please contact us by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.