The term small business has everything to do with the size of your company, not its potential. Some small businesses can do big things. But in order to expand and grow your business, you need the right people and the right tools. You need employees who care about the success of your business as much as you do and you need technology that will not only help you turn a profit, but also grow.
The Benefits of Video Conferencing for Small Business
- Stay Connected: Video conferencing allows you to stay connected with clients in a much more intimate way than a phone call could ever offer. This can help make meetings feel more personal and familiar, helping you to solidify business relationships and seal deals.
- Tape Meetings: Video conferencing software allows you to tape and archive important meetings and strategy sessions that could be beneficial to review in the future.
- Telecommuting: 80% of Americans say they would like to telecommute. But what happens when a telecommuting employee has a meeting? If they live close to the office, they can drive to work, but what if they live an hour away or farther, another state? Video conferencing allows your valuable employees to stay connected much easier than they would with a simple phone call.
- Save Money: Travel costs can quickly add up, which is probably something your small business cannot afford. So instead of flying from Maryland to Florida to meet with a client for an afternoon, schedule a video conference. It is still a very personable way to communicate, but much cheaper than airfare or gas, hotel accommodations, meals, and more.
- Carbon Footprint: One additional benefit. Video conferencing helps reduce your small business’ carbon footprint. In fact, a recent study has shown that driving one hour for a meeting uses the same electrical power as 1,000 hours of web conferencing. Wow!
Small businesses and big corporations can both benefit from video conferencing. To learn more about the Benefits of Video Conferencing for Small Business, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.