Is your business searching for an IP conference phone that also offers analog capabilities? Search no further; the Polycom SoundStation Duo offers a practical choice for companies who presently have analog phone lines in their conference rooms but want to ‘future-proof’ for when they install VoIP at a later date.
As a dual-mode analog/IP conferencing phone, the Polycom Sound Station Duo boasts best-in-class investment protection. It is designed for small to medium sized rooms and delivers Polycom’s renowned audio performance. With full-duplex audio, echo cancellation, and interference resistance, the Sound Station Duo is an unparalleled choice for business owners.
Setting up the Sound Station, whether via analog lines or VoIP telephony, is done with an easy Web-based tool. The phone’s large backlit display shows call information and telephone functions. Thanks to Polycom’s perfectly honed audio technology, the Sound Station has incredibly clear voice quality.
Polycom SoundStation Duo offers:
- Best-in-class investment protection – functions in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- The broadest VoIP interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to capitalize on voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Proven & Secure Wireless Transmission
- Lower deployment and administration costs – Web-configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
SoundStation Duo Features:
- Polycom HD Voice technology
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms
- Support for analog and IP telephony platforms
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- 24×7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog
- 2.5mm port for connection to mobile phones and PCs for Internet dialing
- Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage