As a small business owner, you are at a distinct advantage. You are trying to compete with businesses that are not only much larger in size, but also have substantially larger budgets. This is not exactly easy to do, which is why you need to work smarter, not harder. You cannot afford to fall behind the competition.
Upgrade your Small Business Phone System
One of the easiest ways to improve your small business is to upgrade your business phone system. Unfortunately as a small business, while your communication needs are the same as the big businesses you are competing with, your budget leaves much to be desired. But what if we told you that you could leverage the same functionality as those big businesses, but for a fraction of the cost? Don’t believe us? Believe it!
Avaya IP Office: The Cost-Effective Small Business Phone System Solution
- With more than 266,000 systems installed worldwide, Avaya IP Office is the leader in unified communications for small and midsize businesses.
- Avaya IP Office is the most cost effective small business phone system on the market today. In fact, IP Office boasts one of the lowest Total Costs of Ownership (TCOs) on the market!
- Avaya IP Office scales up to 1,000 users at a single sight, ensuring your small business doesn’t outgrow you phone system.
- Avaya IP Office features mobile applications. Now your employees can stay connected and productive even when they are away from the office.
- Avaya IP Office’s responsiveness helps you connect your customers with the right associates, improving customer service.
Avaya IP Office includes all of the features you need, including a secure 128-party conference bridge, call recording, auto attendants, voice mail, voice-mail-to-email integration, and much more!
Advanced Communication Systems (ACS), your Maryland Avaya Dealer
Want to learn more about how Avaya IP Office can benefit your small business? Call Advanced Communication Systems. We have experience in every major industry sector and business size, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We are also an authorized Avaya dealer. e give you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider. This allows ACS to custom tailor a communications network to meet your needs today and well into the future.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.