Earlier this week, we outlined the Six Signs it’s Time to Upgrade as part of our mini-series on Upgrading Your Office Phone System. So, is it time? If so, what does that mean? There are so many options out there, how are you ever expected to pick the perfect phone system for your small business? The Answer: Call Advanced Communication Systems. We will thoroughly analyze your needs and budget and help you understand the available communication technologies that fit your needs. Today, office phone systems deliver so much more functionality than a dial tone. So Get with the Times. Invest in an Internet Protocol (IP) phone system.
Upgrading Your Office Phone System; Get with the Times with IP
IP-based phone systems seamlessly tie voice, data, video conferencing, wireless, instant messaging, and so much more into one converged network, an IP network. This not only provides you with the added functionality you need to grow your business, but an IP-based phone system can also save you money.
- With your office phone system on an IP network, you have just one network to manage.
- IP saves you money on long-distance calls.
- It is much easier (and cheaper) to add a new line.
- And more!
Additional Benefits of an IP-Based Office Phone System
- Ease of Use: An IP-based phone system is just as easy to use as a traditional system.
- Features: IP-based phone systems offer superior features and functionality when compared to traditional phone lines.
- Remote Access: Employees can access the phone system remotely with an Internet connection.
- Customer Service: All of the above allows you to serve your customers better.
- And More!
If you have any questions about our blog, “Upgrading Your Office Phone System; Get with the Times with IP” please contact ACS by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.