If we have said it once, we have said it a thousand times; communication is the backbone of business. It doesn’t matter if you run a small business or a Fortune 500 company, communication plays a major role in everything you do, from in-bound and out-bound calling to sales to customer service to inter-office correspondence to lead generation and so much more. Because of this, the quality of your Office Phone System is extremely important. In fact, it may be the most important piece of equipment your company will ever have to purchase. So how does your current phone system stack up?
Upgrading Your Office Phone System; is it Time?
When it comes to upgrading your current phone system, keep one word in mind: features. What are you getting for your money?
- Auto Attendant: Employing a receptionist can be expensive. So why fork out the extra money when you can get the same result with an auto attendant. This feature presents callers with a list of extensions to allow them to find their party.
- Conferencing: If conference calls are an integral part of your business, conferencing needs to be at the top of your list of features.
- Remote Location: This feature allows simple connections to offsite employees or small remote offices by simply dialing an internal extension.
- Paging: This feature allows the speaker to address the entire office over a public address system.
- Computer Telephone Integration (CTI): This feature lets your phone system interact with the computer system.
- Additional Features: Additional features include: automated delivery, voice mail, call hold, call forwarding, speed dial, redial, music on hold, backup power, and so much more.
What features do you want or need?
Additional Considerations when Upgrading Your Office Phone System
- Scalability: The goal of your business is growth. You need a phone system that will grow right alongside of your business.
- Installment: Downtime is not good for business. You need a new phone system that can be up and running quickly, without disrupting normal, everyday business.
- Budget: You need a new phone system that will not break the bank, but that will also give you the features you need. This is sometimes a difficult balance to achieve, but it doesn’t have to be. Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) can help!
At ACS, we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs. Our business communication specialists will thoroughly analyze your needs and your budget before designing an affordable solution flexible enough to grow and change as your business evolves.
If you have any questions about our blog, “Upgrading Your Office Phone System; is it Time?” please contact ACS by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.