Over the last several weeks, we have outlined several aspects associated with Upgrading Your Office Phone System. First, we pointed out several of the features you should look for in your new phone system, features that will help improve the productivity of your employees. Then, in our blog “Upgrading Your Office Phone System; it is More Affordable than You Think,” we explored the cost effective ways business owners, like you, can get the most out of their phone systems without breaking the bank. Now, this week, we are going to unveil Six Signs it’s Time to Upgrade.
There comes a time when every technology becomes obsolete. And, in today’s ultra-competitive business world, you cannot afford to fall behind the competition. The right phone system can give you the competitive advantage you need to succeed.
Six Signs it’s Time to Upgrade
- Outdated Technology: Nowadays, technology evolves so quickly. Before you know it, that once state-of-the-art phone system you purchased a decade ago is now obsolete. So if your phone system doesn’t always support upgraded IT/networking equipment, it may be time to upgrade.
- Scalability: As a business owner, you have two primary goals: profitability and growth. You need a phone system that is able to grow alongside your business. If your current phone system doesn’t scale, it may be time to upgrade.
- Mobility: Mobility is the name of the game. Your phone system should be able to support off-site employees as easily as if they were on-site. If your phone system doesn’t cooperate, it may be time to upgrade.
- Call Volume: If your phone system cannot handle your current call volume, it’s a no brainer; you need to upgrade.
- VoIP: Standard phone systems are on the way out. VoIP is the wave of the future. Does your phone system support VoIP technology? If not, it may be time to upgrade.
- Features: Features can make or break your office phone system. If yours doesn’t offer the features you want or need, it may be time to upgrade.
Advanced Communication Systems
If any of these warning signs hit home and you think it is about time that you upgraded your office phone system, give Advanced Communication Systems (ACS) a call today. We will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs and, most importantly, your budget. ACS will thoroughly analyze your needs and your budget before designing an affordable solution flexible enough to grow and change as your business evolves.
If you have any questions about our blog, “Upgrading Your Office Phone System; Six Signs it’s Time to Upgrade,” please contact ACS by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.