Is your business relying on the same old phone system it has always had? If so, it may be time to consider Upgrading Your Phone System. We understand that you have so many other areas of your business to worry about that your phone system may not seem like a priority. And with such a tight budget, upgrading and operating your communications infrastructure may not seem feasible. Well, guess what? Upgrading your phone system to Avaya IP Office may be a lot more affordable than you think!
Avaya recently commissioned The Tolly Group, a research firm, to calculate the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Avaya IP Office 8.1, compared to ShoreTel’s comparable Unified Communications Platform. The findings: on average, Avaya IP Office 8.1 provides 32% TCO savings over ShoreTel. Over a 5 year period, these savings add up to thousands upon thousands of dollars.
But what about Avaya’s other competitors?
- Nemertes Research finds Avaya to offer a first-year TCO less than half of Microsoft Lync.
- Constellation Research found Avaya’s video solutions to offer a lower TCO than both Microsoft and Cisco.
Additional Benefits of Avaya IP Office 8.1
- Ease of Use: “In addition to a 10 minute deployment, the [IP Office 500] appliance hosts an integrated storage module, capable of capturing 380 hours of voicemail or call recordings,” added the Tolly report.
- Scalability: Avaya IP Office 8.1 “can scale to nearly 400 users without any additional hardware,” according to the Tolly report.
- Flexibility: “Furthermore, IP Office provides greater deployment flexibility,” noted the Tolly report.
- Energy Efficiency: “The Avaya phones exhibited up to 41% lower power consumption than the comparable ShoreTel phones,” according to the Tolly report.
- Upgrades: The Tolly report concluded that “in contrast, the ShoreTel solution was more complex to upgrade, as both the ShoreGear appliance and the application server may need to updated. Updates from different versions might also require a conversion from one type of database to another.”
- And so much more!
You can download the entire report here.
Advanced Communication Systems, a Maryland Authorized Avaya Dealer
Avaya offers its products exclusively through its network of authorized providers, which includes Advanced Communication Systems (ACS). From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
If you have any questions about Avaya IP Office, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.