Working at home doesn’t have to be a dream. Avaya makes it a reality through its host of communication tools.
- Avaya Desktop Video Device (ADVD) with the Flare Experience for audio and video calls.
- Avaya Aura Conferencing server for audio conference calls.
- Scopia Video Conferencing server for video conferencing calls.
- And more!
At Advanced Communication Systems, we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs. Our highly trained team of sales engineers will design the perfect communication platform and determine the most cost-effective voice and internet solution that will allow your employees to effectively work from home.
Benefits of Virtual Office
- Why Spend Money on Office Space?: Office space costs money. Between rent, maintenance, heating and cooling, and everything else under the sun, simply having a dedicated office space can greatly cut into your bottom line.
- Improved Work/Life Balance: Virtual Offices and the flexible schedule they allow for give your employees a much more manageable work/life balance.
- Equal if not Improved Engagement: When supervisors and employees are not in close proximity, they must consciously work harder at their communications, resulting in improved engagement.
- No Lost Time: That morning and afternoon commute can be a real pain. Plus, it eats away at valuable time your employees could be working. Virtual Office allows you to utilize this otherwise wasted time by working at home.
If you have any questions about Virtual Office, please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today!
ACS offers solutions and services that help you leverage the value of your business’s communications investment. From traditional voice to Voice over IP (VoIP), ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology and solutions than any other provider.
You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.