What is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol, better known as VoIP is one of the hottest technologies in the business phone industry. Instead of using traditional phone lines, VoIP transmits calls over computer networks, leading to reduced phone bills and additional features and benefits.
And the technology is constantly improving…
What are the Benefits of VoIP?
There are several benefits to VoIP, including:
- Improved Sound Quality: VoIP sound quality is at least as good as a landline, but sometimes it even surpasses the sound quality of traditional phone lines.
- Reduced Bills: As we already mentioned, VoIP can lead to reduced phone bills. This is because calls travel over Internet lines and not traditional phone lines.
- Equipment Cost: VoIP brings with it reduced costs for equipment, lines, manpower, and maintenance.
- Broadband Connection: Business VoIP systems provide improved latency and Quality of Service (QOS).
- Portability: Because they utilize a broadband connection, users can log into their VoIP system from anywhere in the world.
- Features and Functionality: Aside from traditional phone calls, VoIP systems offer advanced features and functionality, such as videoconferencing.
- And so much more!
Is a VoIP Systems right for my Small Business?
It very well could be. However, the only way to know for sure is to contact a VoIP service provider today. They will be able to examine your unique needs and situation and offer suggestions accordingly.
Where can I purchase a VoIP Phone System?
At Advanced Communication Systems (ACS), we will help you understand the available communications technologies and help you choose the solution that best meets your needs and budget restraints. From traditional PBX to Voice over IP (VoIP) to IP PBX, ACS gives you more options for voice and communication technology solutions than any other provider in the Baltimore – Metro area.
If you have any questions about Small Business Phone Systems please contact Advanced Communication Solutions by calling 1-800-750-3624 or visit BuyTelephoneSystem.com today! You can also follow Advanced Communication Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.