Avaya purchased Nortel’s Enterprise Solutions business in 2009. Avaya discontinued many of the Nortel small and medium enterprise (SME) telephone systems as it merged Nortel phone sets. As a former Nortel Partner and current Avaya Business Partner, Advanced Communication Systems, LLC stands ready to support your current Nortel legacy phone systems as well as offer assistance in helping you to transfer to a new Avaya IP Office system. Our Avaya certified technicians have the experience to work on Nortel systems and have what it takes to tackle whatever your business telephone needs may be. We offer phones, accessories as well as replacement parts for most Nortel systems.
Supported Nortel legacy phone systems include:
- Business Communications Manager series:
- Norstar Integrated Communications System series:
• CICS – Compact ICS
• MICS – Modular ICS
Supported Nortel Auto-Attendant/Voicemail systems include:
• Star Talk, Star Talk Flash
• NAM – Norstar Applications Module
• Call Pilot 100
• Call Pilot 150
Supported Nortel telephones include:
- T7100, T7208, T7316, T7316E
- Norstar M7100, M7208, M7310, M7324
• IP Phone 1120E, IP Phone 1140E, IP Phone 1150E Softphone
• IP Phone 1210, IP Phone 1220, IP Phone 1230
• IP Softphone 2050, i2002, i2004
Supported Nortel cordless telephones:
• T7406, T7406E Cordless phone with base station.
• DMC080, DMC320 – Digital Mobility Controller w/7440 or 7449 telephones.
To learn more about how Advanced Communication Systems, LLC can help your business with your Nortel Legacy Phone System, visit us at www.advcomsol.com or call 1-800-750-3624.