These days there are innumerable methods of getting in touch with your customers and employees. Not only can you call them, but you can also email, text, etc. However, the most reliable and effective way is still the Business Phone System. Most customers still feel more comfortable speaking with an actual human. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean that all Business Phone Systems are the same. Features vary wildly from system to system. Furthermore, some are more reliable than others. The Cloud, however, is not only is reliable, but it also offers all of the features necessary to give your business the upper hand. For small businesses, this is vital to success. Cloud Business Phone Systems can save you money, offer flexibility, and provide a better overall experience.
A Cloud Based System offers greater savings by:
- Less Equipment: There is a lot less equipment involved with cloud. This substantially reduces the installation costs
- Maintenance: Your vendor handles all maintenance and upgrades. This not only saves your IT department time, but also helps keeps costs down.
- Reliability: In the event of disruption or even damage to your business location, your phones will still function. This is because the system is hosted off-site. This is a huge plus, because you can reroute calls to cell phones without missing one call.
Flexibility is important to a small business. The Cloud is one of the best options to achieve flexibility because it can integrate with numerous forms of technologies such as:
- Video conferencing
- File Sharing
Furthermore, your system is accessible from anywhere. This means that your employees aren’t stuck at their desks, but can work from home, a different office, or on the road. The best thing about this is the customer won’t realize any difference.
Cloud Business Phone Systems also have awesome features. These can give you a leg up on even larger companies. Here are just a few examples:
- Find me-follow me: Customers only have to dial one number and your
employees can get the call regardless of where they are.
- Phone Presence: Managers can easily ascertain whether an employee is on their office phone, cell, or unavailable.
- Auto Attendant: Basically, it is a digital receptionist. Auto attendants automatically route calls to different lines without the need of a human.
If you have any questions regarding Business Phone Systems, please contact Advanced Communication Systems today at 800-750-3624. Please feel free to also follow us on Twitter.