For a long time now, Business Phone Systems have moved on from traditional systems to VoIP. VoIP is much more cost-friendly than traditional systems and comes with a wealth of features that have raised the bar in what customers expect from businesses. However, what Business Phone System features does your small business actually require?
Which Features Do You Need the Most?
If you’re a small business, chances are that you don’t need every single feature that comes with VoIP. Therefore, if you’re a growing business you need a reliable service and:
- Cost effectiveness for growing companies.
- Straightforward installation and maintenance. You don’t want help from a tech team every time you have a simple issue.
- An auto attendant to handle incoming calls. Auto Attendants respond to callers and send them to the appropriate party depending on how they respond to the prompt.
- A dedicated number for the company that can be answered by different team members.
- The ability to keep track of missed calls and how many got returned.
- Simple conference calling and call transferring.
- A company directory.
All of these Business Phone System features can drastically change the way your small company does business. Not only does it make your life easier, but it drastically changes your customer service for the better. It can help you keep pace competitively and give your customers the experience they have come to expect.
VoIP has proven beneficial for many companies, but with that said you don’t require every single bell and whistle that comes with it. The bottom line is that if you stick with what your specific company needs the most, you should get everything you want out of your system.
If you have any questions regarding VoIP or Business Phone Systems in general, please contact Advanced Communication Systems today at 800-750-3624. Please feel free to also follow us on Twitter.